I've been meaning to post this for a while... LK Ludwig passed on the love and named my lil' ol' blog Brillante. Besides being a sweet thing to do while she was up to her eyeballs in work, LK lifted my spirits on a day I wasn't feeling brilliant in any sense of the word. She lurks on my blog (her words). Imagine that.
Of course, there are rules:
1) Put the logo on your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you
3) Nominate at least seven other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on yours
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs
Seven other blogs... hmmm... I know some of the other folks won't do this, but I just like reminding them that I think they rock the cas-blog:
1) Lisa Hoffman (good thing we don't live next door to each other. Our men would constantly be retrieving us from the other house)
2) Tally Oliveau (she'd be my Big Love sister-wife, if it weren't for the illegal, appallingly sexist , already-got-a-husband-thanks aspects of the arrangement)
3 ) Jane Wynn(she's made the big jump out of the day-job world recently into full-time arting. Whoa.)
4) Laurel Steven (chunky clay-heart goodness, and a loyal reader)
5) Julie Brill Molina (makes me laugh my ass off. You see I have none left)
6) Catherine Witherell (I would follow her in her glorious precious-metal-clay footsteps, but for me that way lies bankruptcy)
7) Judy Wilkenfeld (her artist books make me stutter in awe and amazement -- and she's so modest about them)
EDIT: Honorable mention: Blaiz Christopher, whom I didn't realize had a blog. But fortunately, she's recently been named Brillante too, so that work's been done for me.
Gotta go and shine up the brilliance for work.